- Design of scenario fulfilling ‘As Low As Reasonable Achievable’ methodology,
- Training of personnel,
- Radiological follow up,
- Checking of Safety and security requirements,
- Work in controlled zone area,
- Radiological cleaning,
- Waste management.
- Special machines & equipment, remotely operated (cutting, machining, inspecting, welding)
- Handling systems, Fuel transfer machines
- Stainless steel or carbon steel piping, non ferrous piping like fiber glass, high integrity or not
- Introducing electromechanical enhancement
Cegelec CEM is a company of the Nuclear Pole of VINCI Energies, which has 1000 site workers shared by the different companies of the Pole. The Pole’s policy is to work in networking: those site workers are available for the companies of the Pole when they need more workers.
These site workers are entitled to work under ionizing radiations, and they can be integrated to our teams when operations on NPPs require it.
Our site workers are well experienced, trained and qualified. They are located on the whole national territory, at the nearest of our customers.