Cegelec CEM (240 employees, 45 M€ of turnover) is a company of the Nuclear Pole of VINCI Energies.
Cegelec CEM stands as Design & Manufacturing Engineering, Assembly and Global Integrator in the nuclear field. We have been specialised in mechanical, electro-mechanical and multidisciplinary high added value projects for more than 30 years.
Our positioning goes far beyond our engineering and design capability.
We perform highly-technical new build or refurbishment turnkey projects, and provide a large range of services for NPPs and scientific & research programs.
Our companies dedicated to the nuclear field:
The activities of Cegelec CEM are carried by three Business Units dedicated to the nuclear market:
Business Unit specialized in preliminary studies and design & manufacturing engineering.
CEM Ingénierie is an expert in multidisciplinary mechanical projects.
- Preliminary design
- Engineering works
- Engineering for EPC contracts
- System engineering approach
30 years of know-how to meet your requirements in:
– Mechanics, electro-mechanics
– Electricity, instrumentation and control-system
– Nuclear engineering, calculations
– General installations & process installations
– Expertise: Nuclear codes and standards, welding, materials…
Business Unit dedicated to nuclear and scientific turnkey projects: research, dismantling and waste management.
CEM Projets does support its customers, in new build, in refurbishment projects, or in dismantling, decommissioning and waste management projects, in harsh environments.
- Turnkey installations
Design & Build:
- Mechanical equipment
– High integrity handling systems
– Reactor pool liners
– Hot cells and their equipment (shielded doors, …)
– Process installations
– Storage and waste management
- Scientific equipment
– Special metalworking and boilermaking fabrications
– Experimental devices
Business Unit which offers expertise to meet the specific issues of EDF NPPs fleet refurbishment:
- Lengthening life cycle of installations
- Upgrading according to new nuclear regulations
- Improving existing plant / Reliability
- Integrating Post-Fukushima lessons
The activities of CEM Énergie are divided into four business lines:
- General and process facilities
- Nuclear measurment
- High integrity handling systems
- Development and implementation of special machinery intervening in the core of the nuclear process
Qualified workers for operations in controlled area, ATEX, electrical works.